2013-04-10

130408 SUKIRA with DJ RYEOWOOK, EUNHYUK & HENRY [Transcript+Caps+FanAccount]

130408 Ryeowook and his giraffe pen! XD



130408 his aegyo ><.  
 


Sukira) Ryeowook "When i'm in the dorm alone... Even if Heechul-ssi is full... i wake him up and eat together.. After sukira yesterday, Sungmin-ssi and I went to Hongdae to talk.. and we went back to the dorm.. and Donghae-ssi said he was hungry. Even though I have ate already, I ate with him. Food is best when you eat with others."


 Sukira) Eunhyuk "Sukira has gotten new segments! and I will introduce you to the segments that are new and those that have survived. but why am I, not even the DJ, introducing this? It's because I am good in reading. The script writer calls me in every time to read things like this." 


Sukira) Eunhyuk "/reading old segments/ and... this thing I read as Party in the Yooja... I get nervous every time I read this.. Party in the USA.."  


Sukira) Eunhyuk "and Healing Cafe!! H cafe!! It's H Cafe!!" xDD 


Sukira) Eunhyuk "next segment, 기대해도 좋아 let's go! .... Sukira script writers... Really have no imagination. "

Sukira) ryeowook "If you talk about Gundae, it's Yesung."


Sukira) Eunhyuk "i saw Sungmin hyung before coming out from the dorm.. And he looked so comfortable."


Sukira) Ryeowook "he sleeps at normal time... He'll probably sleep at 12 today"


Sukira) Ryeowook asked Hyuk to stay till 12! Hyuk agreed to~!!


Gundae aka Konkuk University aka where mobit is * // Sorry ^^; boys r talking rlly fast so lots of parts to trans;;


Sukira) Eunhyuk "(to Ryeowook) You know it's bora right? Why didn't you wear makeups? Do they add effects on camera? I was so surprised when I walked in and saw you."  


Sukira) Eunhyuk "I feel sorry to Kangin-ssi. We were sitting side by side in the plane to Chile.. and we were talking to each other. and as we talked, our voices got louder.. I said 'Hyung, I hope you lose more weight'... I said it louder.. and he said 'ok.. but can you talk softer..'.. Now that I think about it, I feel sorry because there were other celebrities around us. He must have been embarrassed. He's very handsome now though!"


Sukira) WookHyuk is testing Henry's Korean first ^^~ (what goes in the blank?) first question: 도토리_재기


Henry is leaving already D: he passed the test and is now official English teacher at Sukira ><


Fan: Eunhyuk oppa's xylophone (playing) is great! Eunhyuk: this xylophone was originally mine. I am best player in all of KBS!


Oh looks like henry isnt leaving yet, just his solo (teaching) segment is over and Sukira is starting it's taetae text show :)


Sukira) Ryeowook "I feel so lonely without Sungmin hyung..."
Guests "You don't look lonely"
Ryeowook "it's because Eunhyuk-ssi is there."
Henry "I am here too.."

--
Ryeowook "On the way here, I said Beige and Ilak-ssi will be here. He asked 'is Beige-ssi a woman?' I said 'She's very pretty. She looks like me.' Henry asked 'Is she a gag woman?' Henry-ssi, how does she look?"
Henry "She's very pretty!" 


Sukira) Eunhyuk "When we go to resting areas while going to schedules, I have to eat."
Ryeowook "What does Henry-ssi like to eat?"
Henry "I... when I first came... it looked like a pie..."
Eunhyuk "hottuk?"
Henry "yes. they are very tasty! They have disappeared now though..."
Ryeowook "It's because winter has passed."
Eunhyuk "Ryeowook-ssi knows how to make them. Ask him to make one."
Ryeowook "When we were in China, I made a pie before."
Henry "a pie?????"
Ryeowook "The pie I made was the hottuk"
Henry "ok.."  


Sukira) Ryeowook "Henry-ssi when was your first love?"
Henry "I.. have only dated one person so far (*have broken up alrdy).."
Ryeowook "Wow.. he's being so honest!"
Henry "can I talk about this..?"
Guest "Are you going to tell us her name?"
Henry "no no.. I had started dating her in middle school.. we dated for 7 years... "
Eunhyuk "This talk will continue in the 2nd half~~" 


Oh yeah. Eunhyuk said earlier he arrived in korea today, practiced (dancing), recorded (something xD), and came to Sukira :)  


Sukira) Guest "Do you guys still talk to your 1st loves?"
Eunhyuk/Ryeowook "...."
Guest "Well the definition of 'first love' is different.. like 'is it the person I first held hands with? the first person I dated? the first person I liked one-sided?'"
Eunhyuk "But I'm the type to.. not communicate with my ex-s'"


Sukira) Ryeowook "I wish people would not greet me when I am going to the bathroom... When we go to music programs, hoobaes... greet us... and.."
Eunhyuk "It's awkward"
Ryeowook "I don't greet them even if it's PD-nims... anyways this is a problem only men know."
Eunhyuk "oh right! only men"
Ryeowook "Beige-ssi's face became red~"
Eunhyuk "Yeah, girls wouldn't open the stall next door to say 'hi!!'"  


Sukira) (continuing with Henry's first love experience)
Ryeowook "Do you still talk with her?"
Henry "I purposely do not contact her. She's in Canada right now.. and I don't talk to her.. If I were to talk to her ... I would fall in love with her again.. So I don't meet her even when I go to Canada."

--
Guests "...how about becoming friends with your first love.. how about Eunhyuk-ssi?"
Eunhyuk " I think.. I could become friends with my first love, I would just need time to wrap up my feelings."
Ryeowook "But what if you meet her and she's with a new boyfriend?"
Eunhyuk "He wouldn't be at my level~"


130408 Photo taking ~
 


130408 Aegyo parade~~



Sukira) Eunhyuk "As we age, I find it more awkward to talk with my sister. But she contacts me often and keep us close.. so I feel very thankful. I bought her a big~ gift for her birthday.. so our relationship is good." 


Sukira) Eunhyuk "I knew Ryeowook-ssi would do well as solo DJ. I have been recommending him to the producers too. "

//

Ryeowook "please come out again later when you have time"
Eunhyuk "of course!"


RELATED POST: 
130403 SUKIRA Fan Update : DJ Sungmin & DJ Ryeowook [25Pics] 
130406 Can You Find Sungmin Oppa? [1Pic] 
130407 SUKIRA Official Website Update with DJ RYEOWOOK [5Pics] 
130408 Ryeowook Twitter Update : Ming DJ ㅠㅠ come baackkk~~.... 
130407 [Fancam] After SUKIRA : DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK [2VIDs] 
130407 SUKIRA Transcript : DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK 
130407 [Cut] SUKIRA with DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK 
130408 SUKIRA Official Website Update : DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK [18Pics] 
130409 Ryeowook Twitter Update : Singapore's fan!!!!! Thank you..... 
130408 Ryeowook Twitter Update : thank you ~^^ i will do well.... 
130408 [Cut] SUKIRA New Logo Song [With KANGIN]
130408 [Cut] SUKIRA : DJ Ryeowook & Beige LIVE + Phototaking Time
130408 EUNHYUK at SUKIRA [3Pics]






Credit : NKsubs, youngwoonjungsu
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()  
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment