2013-04-18

130417 StarNews Interview with Shindong [Trans]


StarNews interview w/ Shindong) "My dream is to do my own talk show. I think i was able to achieve it first on radio."

"I first looked at Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, and Shin Dongyeop sunbaenims and thought about who to become alike. Because of my size, i thought that i should become like Kang Hodong hyungnim and learned a lot during SBS 'Strong Heart'. And i went on MBC 'come to play' and really liked the way JaeSuk hyungnim took care of the guests. After 'Strong Heart' MC was changed to Shin Dongyeop hyung, i found that he was very witty. I then decided not to become 'alike' someone but take their good points and learn it. I want to learn how to be as powerful, caring, and witty as them."  






credit : NKsubs
trans : NKsubs
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment