2013-04-18

130418 Yesung Twitter Update : the years spent with my father... [plus BONUS from JONGJIN]

: 아버지와 함께했던 세월들... 생신축하드려요 항상건강하세요~^^

: the years spent with my father... Happy birthday. Always be healthy~^^




NKsubs said that actually Yesung Oppa already tweeted before this. The Trans is like this :

: beloved father, happy birthday^^ always be happy ~" but deleted & posted new one xD

ah,... I'm happy now. omo,... I didn't meet the handsome cashier in the bank today, but this one handsome cashier give me a surprise T_T Omigod <3

Happy Birthday to Father <3

: RT 나도 첨보는 사진이.. ㅋ: 아버지와 함께했던 세월들... 생신축하드려요 항상건강하세요~^^

: RT picture even i have seen for the first time.. k   the years spent with my father... Happy birthday. Always be healthy~^^

before the RT, JJ also tweeted :) 



Is the baby is Yesung Oppa's son with Hyukjae Oppa??? XDDD *ignore me* 




 





credit : shfly3424
Trans : NKsubs
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment