2013-04-15

130415 Videos That Comfort Me In The Hardcore Rain This Noon [4VIDs]

HAHAHA,.. This is random. It happened when I was still in the office this noon. Rain Suddenly Fell so Hard and also windy. Even some trees on the street also fell. I was so scared since I was alone T.T It was just so dark outside. And inside my room even darker T.T Fortunately, my connection didn't get lost. Uh,.. I know God loves Me. <3. So I tried to endure my worry and do Surfing :

Well,.. actually I oftenly  did something like this, but today is kinda special cause I was in the super Worry condition, and don't know what to do T.T

This is my result :

120509 KTR Sungmin is sleepy? sick?


cr : eunhyuk8eito


[Fancam] [close-up] 120416 Sungmin and Kangin's hand shake ♥ 



cr : RaiBaka


[AUDIO-ENG] Kangin & Kyuhyun talks about Sungmin's Sleeping habits



cr : ListenToSuju


 120815 Sukira - Kyuhyun massaged Sungmin



cr : uketsu5




please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment