2013-04-26

130426 [RANDOM] Sungmin Oppa as The Icon Photo On a Girl Dilemma Article [LOL]

In the early morning, I heard that Ustad Jefri Al-Bukhori [An Indonesian Ulama'] was passed away cause of an accident. Of course I feel sad and sorry cause he's one of the best Da'i from my country. Cause I have to work, so I can see the news on TV. That's why I do a surf on google about the detail of his accident.

And the one of the related postest of that article, is this.  


Haha,.. I laugh so hard when I see the pic of that article. So why that Uri Bunny Ming is there?? 

Okay okay,.. let me explain for everyone who Didn't understand bahasa Indonesia. The Tittle of the article is 'MAY WE LOVE OUR COUSIN??'

Yes. That.

So why the icon is Sungmin again??

Omigod.

Is the Author is Sungmin's cousin?


Anyway, once again I want to say my sorry for Ustad Jefri. Rest in Peace, Ustad. May Allah place you together with the souls of good people. And I also pray for your family to be strong. Innalilahiwainnailaihiraajiun.....



No comments:

Post a Comment