2013-04-15

130414 Army Broadcast FM with LEETEUK [Transcript]

(130414 Army FM) OX quiz - after I, Leeteuk, enlisted (I led the army life comfortably as someone who is closely acquainted with SNSD / became crazy of choco pies / there are veteran soldiers that I am quite afraid of / there were times that i cried / there were times that Super Junior members made me sad)

It was supposed to be a OX quiz but he answered O for everythingㅋㅋ”


Q. There were times that the members made you sad?

A.When I got out for my first break, it was really the first time that I was able to get out after a period of 3 months so I thought that I should do this and do that with the members and go for a vacation with the members. After getting out, when I said "do this together with me" to the members, the members said "hyung, sorry, I have schedules", "hyung, sorry, I am busy"..because they said that, I was hurt and I went to watch movies alone, watched movies via vod and for the 4 nights and 5 days, I was stuck in the house.


Q. The person that you miss the most?

A. Probably because I am a soldier, my family.. I miss my family the most. I miss women the most.


Q. When do you miss the fans the most?

A. When I went in to the army for the first time of course. When I was a training soldier, the members had a performance in South America so the fans took pictures of the performances, wrote a letter and sent the pictures to me, I felt rather lonely(after reading the letters).


Teuk: During the last musical performance, I got kissed by Hyunwoo..after that, I thought about getting kissed by guys and I realized that the feeling isn't too bad


Question to Sangchu: Sangchu oppa, when Jungsoo oppa washes clothes, is it clean?

A: Firstly, Park Jungsoo will never wash clothes with his hands but he uses the washing machine well. He doesn't put in too much clothes and the amount of detergent he puts in is just nice.

Teuk: But I will still use my hands to wash D:


Teuk says that if you want to send food, please make sure that it doesn't expire in at least more than half a month! and also, because he has a kid's taste, he likes food like biscuits and it has to be sweet!


Q. After enlisting, there were times that you cried?

A. When I was receiving the training, my hips hurt so much that I went down to the medical corps. The army doctor was listening to music and it was the first time I heard music in 3 weeks. Unknowingly, I was getting quite emotional and the song at that time was Sweet Sorrow's 'no matter how I think about you'. I was telling myself "i cant cry i cant cry" and the next song that played was Shinee's "Ring Ding Dong". The moment when I heard Jonghyun-ssi's voice...it was a dance song but my tears started to flow... the army doctor asked me "why are you crying?". Because it was quite embarrassing to be crying because of a song, I told the doctor that because his words were so warm it made me cry.

RELATED POST:
130327 Super Junior’s Leeteuk Says Yesung Will Do Fine in the Army
130329 [NEWS] 130329 Leeteuk wishes the members wouldn’t work so hard?
130327 [Update] MILITARY Ambassador Ceremony : LEETEUK [4Pics]
130327 [Update] MILITARY Ambassador Ceremony : LEETEUK Part 2 [25Pics]
130329 [CAPs] When Someone Took TEUK's Chocolate Pie [5x2Pics]
130327 [Update] MILITARY Ambassador Ceremony : LEETEUK Part 3 [20Pics] 
130404 Demablub Official Update : LEETEUK [5Pics]
130404 [Full HD] Demaclub Interview with LEETEUK






credit & Trans by : Teukables
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment