2013-04-08

130407 SUKIRA Transcript : DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK

Guest: “Do you change your room furniture layout in spring?”
Ryeowook: “I push my bed to one side (in winter)… and I have furniture standing on the other
side… the room is cramped (in winter) so it looks like you can only sleep in there. So for
spring, i’m thinking of changing the arrangements.”
Ryeowook: “Sungmin-ssi has sung 물들어 before during concerts.”
Sungmin: “I have!”
Ryeowook: “So during the rehearsal, I raised (a bottle of) water to disturb him. All of our members raised (a bottle of) water.”
Sungmin (message to his parents): “You always said you were happy to be able to listen to your son’s voice every night… I will no longer be able to let you listen every night.. I’m sorry about that.. and I love you.. from now on, I’ll let you listen daily through phone calls…”
Ryeowook: “Because we live in dorms, we aren’t able to talk to them often.”
Sungmin: “yes.. but recently, I called them often. I had a reason to ㅋㅋ”
Ryeowook: “You are a good son.”
Sungmin: “I am not good in singing…”
Ryeowook: “no, you are good!”
Sungmin: “Thanks.. but my techniques… aren’t as good.. so I try to express all my heart every time I sing..”
Ryeowook: “I feel that too every time i listen to you sing.. even recorded on CDs”
Ryeowook: “I chose to sing 다행이다 before with Sungmin DJ.. but he was the one so great in singing it! I got surprised”
Sungmin: “At first, my voice tone was high… like Ryeowook-ssi’s. And as time passed, my voice found it’s own color.. and became what it is now.”
Ryeowook: “The 연애학개론 acting segment was actually for Sungmin DJ to be the main… but he told the script writer, ‘Ryeowook-ee has too little segment. Please make him main sometimes too.. increase his lines too please.’ He’s very kind,”
Ryeowook: “When we went out to eat, everybody told me not to do drunk (voice) acting anymore.”
Sungmin: “Your drunk acting makes it comical”
Ryeowook: “But doesn’t it make it funny?”
Sungmin: “It’s… not the funny we need in it.. like a sitcom funny… your funny leads it to more of… gag concert.”
Sungmin: “Best part about the voice acting was ‘Ya Lee Sungmin!’ and ‘ya Kim Ryeowook!’
Ryeowook: “Ya Lee Sungmin! That’s actually our script writer noona’s tone…. Ya Lee Hyukjae! … the script writer noona has been here since Eunteuk DJs. kkkk”
Fan: “Please do voice imitation of Kiki again”
Ryeowook: “What is this?”
Sungmin: “When you weren’t here… I got so lonely, I brought Kiki.. and did like.. ‘Let’s go listen to commercials’ ‘(pretending to be Kiki) OKAY~’”
Ryeowook: “I see…”

Sungmin has guitar out~ sang short parts of songs fans requested. Sungmin: “It’s been a while since I played guitar.. so I have forgotten … a lot..
Fan: “Sungmin oppa, please give a kiss on Ryeowook DJ’s cheek”
Sungmin “…. “
Ryeowook: “okay. do it~” (puts cheek out)
Sungmin: “…. let’s move on.”
Sungmin: “Radio is not a place I can come and go as I wish…but I have talked about this with
Ryeowook… He’ll be protecting the DJ seat.. and after all my schedules have been finished, I come back … I hope it happens..”
Sungmin: “first, I am sorry to Leeteuk/Eunhyuk-ssi.. and also to Ryeowook-ssi.”
Ryeowook: “why?”
Sungmin: “we.. promised Leeteuk/Eunhyuk-ssi… to keep the spot and protect it till they are able to come back.”
Ryeowook: “After the army services..”
Sungmin: “for them to come back to these seats… No matter what I do… musicals.. and things from now on.. please continue to cheer for me.. Ryeowook will do.. well from now.. so please cheer for him… Thank you for listening to Sukira with me.. This… is the end of my DJing..”
Ryeowook: “It must feel weird for him … and it feels weird for me too.. since today is also last day for double DJ for me… we talked about everything when we were overseas… and I knew about this earlier… so we started to prepare.. I also thought about leaving too.. but he said I will do well.. and he also promised to come back if he could… I felt very touched… I want to say thank you to him.. Thank you.”
Sungmin: “I am thankful too. I feel that I have been able to do DJing well because Ryeowook-ssi was next to me.. I honestly.. am very honest.. My expressions.. and voice gives it away.. Some days of the radio, I felt very bad… Ryeowook-ssi pulled me from the side… I feel very thankful… Thank you.. It’s finally time to say goodbye… Last song is 머문다 by Super Junior.. Is it time for the Mic to turn off? I want to be here till it turns off..”
Ryeowook: “Let’s say goodbye now..”
Sungmin: “Let’s share another kiss tomorrow… mwa..”

RELATED POST: 
130403 SUKIRA Fan Update : DJ Sungmin & DJ Ryeowook [25Pics] 
130406 Can You Find Sungmin Oppa? [1Pic] 
130407 SUKIRA Official Website Update with DJ RYEOWOOK [5Pics] 
130408 Ryeowook Twitter Update : Ming DJ ㅠㅠ come baackkk~~.... 
130407 [Fancam] After SUKIRA : DJ SUNGMIN & DJ RYEOWOOK [2VIDs]



Credit  : NKsubs

POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park (
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment