2013-03-28

130327 Super Junior’s Leeteuk Says Yesung Will Do Fine in the Army

Worrying for his fellow member awaiting army enlistment, Super Junior’s Leeteuk gave an encouraging message to Yesung.

On March 27, Leeteuk and Mighty Mouth’s Sangchoo were appointed as PR ambassadors for military affairs Seoul Regional Military Manpower Office.


After going through the appointment ceremony, Leeteuk said a few words for Yesung, who is scheduled to enlist in 2013.

“I want to tell Yesung this: cheer up!” said Leeteuk. “I’m sure at this point, Yesung is worried mentally and physically, wondering if he’ll be able to do well. I also had those thoughts, but once I got here, I realized that anyone can do this. So Yesung, it’s really unfortunate when I see you now, but once you enlist, you’ll start feeling sorry for the ones who aren’t in the army yet and time will go fast.”

He hoped that Yesung will finish up all of his Super Junior activities well before coming to serve.






credit  : enewsworls, sbs
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment