2013-02-28

130227 [Fan Account] EUNHYUK at TOUS les JOURS

RELATED POST:
130227 EUNHYUK at TOUS les JOURS [6Pics]


A fan asked Hyuk to show his eyes and he said No because of his ‘mysterious idol image’ & that he can’t show it to anyone ㅋㅋ
A fan asked when we’ll be able to see his eyes again and he joked, saying “next year!”
A baby talked while pointing at Hyuk’s sunglasses. Hyuk’s mom said “what?” And Hyuk said “Japanese, mom. It’s Japanese.”
The baby wouldn’t stop pointing so Hyuk didn’t know what to do. He was like “Uh.. Ah.. Um..” then shook the baby’s hands
The baby kept pointing so Hyuk went back to making sounds like “uh… Ah.. Um… ” in the end he shook hands again with the baby xD
A fan told Hyuk “oppa is cool today!” Hyuk looked at his outfit and said “I look like a gangster right?” and smirked

cr : UniqueSilver_
trans : NKsubs


Fan asked if they have done concert directing (overall coordination) and Hyuk said yes, with professional directors. She wants to ask more but was told she’ll see later.
Fan: So all we can do is anticipate?
Hyuk: It is also good to anticipate, let’s go!
**Hyuk said Kyu’s line in SFSㅋㅋ
—–
Fan told Hyuk to come to this side and this side,
Fan: Oppa, please sweep to this side
Hyuk: *stared about* You want me to sweep with what? Sweep with a broom?
//that joke ^^;;;
Source: S_1106
Translation by: Puteri 이슬~ (honeydewname) 


Fan asked if they have done concert directing (overall coordination) and Hyuk said yes, with professional directors. She wants to ask more but was told she’ll see later.
Fan: So all we can do is anticipate?
Hyuk: It is also good to anticipate, let’s go!
**Hyuk said Kyu’s line in SFSㅋㅋ
—–
Fan told Hyuk to come to this side and this side,
Fan: Oppa, please sweep to this side
Hyuk: *stared about* You want me to sweep with what? Sweep with a broom?
//that joke ^^;;;

Source: S_1106
Translation by: Puteri 이슬~ (honeydewname)


Fan: Oppa today I succeed in ticketing!!
Hyuk: Where!!?
Fan: Section 12!!
Hyuk: Where is that??
ㅋㅋㅋ
the staffs told him it’s at the right side
Fan: It’s next to ‘Happy Family Zone’
Hyuk: Where is that??

Source: 1004SMl


She was about to say something but Hyukjae spoke first
Hyuk: You changed your hairstyle~
Fan: O.O you remember me?
Hyuk: Yep I remember~ you changed your hair right?
Fan: I did recently but.. you really remember me???
Hyuk: Because I remember you, I know you changed your hair when I look at it~

Source: endandsjs


Fan: Oppa, how do you spray water like this?
Hyuk: This?
Fan: How did you do it?
Hyuk: This is difficult to do
Fan: It’s difficult?
Hyuk: Yes
Fan: You cannot do it for 2nd time?
Hyuk: I can’t
Fan: Why
Hyuk: I need to drink Evian*, only then I can do itㅋㅋ
*It’s that expensive mineral water lol
the fan showed Hyuk this pic - http://twitpic.com/c7axkj
Fan: If this girl asks you out, what will you do?
Hyuk: What?
Fan repeated the question
Hyuk: I’ll date her right away
Fan: You’ll date her? Is she beautiful?
Hyuk: Yes, she’s beautiful
why why no? cause I think she’s beautiful.
this is the girl they are talking about ㅋㅋ - http://twitpic.com/c7axnz


Source: wadusjs2, kaesung


Fan: “Oppa, are you coming on White Day??”
Hyuk: “My schedule still hasn’t come out so I don’t know~”
Hyuk: “If I don’t have schedule, I should come right?!!”
Staffs next to him: “Eung??”
Hyuk: *while laughing* “Wahh~ you heard me??”
Hyuk: “If I don’t come, it’s because of them!! (the staffs)”

 Source: 져따Sunshine_0621


Fan: “Oppa, recommend a drink”
Hyuk: “Starbucks!!!”
Fan: “Eh?? kkkkkkkkk”
Then Hyuk asked the staffs what drinks are available and one staff said all available, another staff was naming the drinks so Hyuk said to her “all available right?” kkk
Hyuk: “Drink hot chocolate!”
Fan: “Okay, hot chocolate please~”
while Hyuk was smiling sweetly, the fan asked, did he ate chocolate deliciously on Valentine’s Day?
Hyuk: “Chocolate…?”
Fan: “Yep! On Valentine’s Day!”
She couldn’t hear what was Hyuk sayingㅠㅠ
They shook hands and Hyuk’s hand was warm♥♥

Source: 뚜왕 서현 ‏SH0116






POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment