2013-02-25

130224 DJ Ken Facebook Update with EUNHYUK : This was my first time in my life....

This was my first time in my life sitting in an auditorium, watching a fan meeting~~ Thank you Super Junior M for their love, although I wasn’t at the two shows previously but They still helped me to do advertisement. Today at backstage, it was obvious that Eunhyuk was disappointed that I wasn’t at the two shows previously. Expectedly, at the fan meeting I heard the conversation below but I am not sure whether I had heard it right or not. Emcee: What’s your ideal type? Eunhyuk: I like girls who look like me Kyuhun: Today, someone who look like you, came. Audience: Ken! Ken! Ken! Ken! Ken! Eunhyuk: I like long hair ones~ Suddenly, someone from the back told me “Quickly grow long hair” roflmao


RELATED POST:
[ENG/AUDIO] 130220 SJM on I Like Radio [FULL]
130220 EUNHYUK, ZHOUMI, SIWON & DONGHAE Arrived at Taoyuan Airport TAIWAN [24Pics]
130223 UPI Official Facebook Update with KYUHYUN, Father & Fans [7Pics]






credit : DJ Ken’s Facebook
Translated by: @heechoruku at @Just8604 
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment