2012-08-27

120827 Yesung & Eunhyuk Twitter Update : Winning ELEVEN

EUNHYUK

@AllRiseSilverhttp://t.co/xJjFErop Yesungie-hyung~ It’s not that hyung isn’t good, it’s just that I’m too good… You’ll improve if you practice just a bit more~ I’ll challenge you again next time! It was fun ^~^


YESUNG

@shfly3424: The next round was 2:0. Eunhyuk-ah sorry for going easy on you just now ㅋ RT@AllRiseSilverhttp://t.co/xJjFErop Yesungie-hyung~ It’s not that hyung isn’t good, it’s just that I’m too good… You’ll improve if you practice just a bit more~ I’ll challenge you again next time! It was fun ^~^

EUNHYUK

@AllRiseSilver@shfly3424 Hyung^^ No matter how bad you feel about losing, how can you lie? I really hope hyung will win 2:0 for sure next time^^

*HAHA,.. I bet they don't have any schedule after the LG Fanmeetin. And also can't go back to Korea yet because of the Typhoon. Let's battle with me, Oppa-deul!!!*

cr : @AllRiseSilver , @shfly3424 (via sup3rjunior.com)
repost by SUPER JUNIOR Sheilanda Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment