2012-08-27

120826 Leeteuk Oppa's Last Oversea Stage : MOA Guangzhou Part 3


This is the PART 3. 3ELFwaitforLEETEUK is still trending world wide. Ah,... I still don't know what to say. Seeing the picture is breaking my heart. I said this before, right? Cause I really don't have any words to write. T.T

I don't know when will he actually enlisted,.. but I'm already broken now,... That's okay,.. That's Okay,.. 2 years is not too long,.. It will be passing by fastly... :/

I can't wait for the LG Fan Meeting today. I hope he will be looking better at that moment. But I will let him cry if he wanna cry. I just wanna hug him right now,.. 



































 I'm so sad that still there a person who TROLL us right now on tumblr. HE/SHE is so cruel. In the moment like this he/she's trolling us. Usually I laughed so hard on the troll,.. but not for now. We're so sad and he/she become like that,.. this is not right. I have any caps about his trolling around, but I didn't upload. Leeteuk Oppa must be sad after seeing those caps. His/her username is 'nomoreleeteuk',.. just attack him/her if you want. I'm just mad at him/her


cr : pjs.com, chikko, purblebluewing, tumblr, etc (for all the owners of the picture, thank you so much)
repost and reblog here on SUPER JUNIOR Sheilanda Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment