2012-08-26

120826 Oppa-deul's Twitter Update Compilations about A-NATION and GUANGZHOU from 120825

first, Siwon Oppa updated this pic,... Me already like this 0.0,... XDDDDD

J-ELF Jjang~

@siwon407 A-Nation you are amazing!




 the KyuKyu also updated his twitter... a RARE thing,.. XD

@GaemGyu :See you at Guangzhou tomorrow~^^ Goodnight!! sleep early!!!! kkkkkkkkkk

I started to be doubt about Kyu's tweet above. kkk,.. cause Ming Oppa also updated his naver then. XD. [Could the one that updated Kyu's twitter is Ming],.. haha,.. "V" (jiwa JOYER kumat)



 It was an exciting concert.. Gonna… go sleep now…

WOAH,.. seeing those pics, made my eyes open wideRRRR,... O.O

Yesung Oppa is the next,...

@shfly3424 A-Nation !! the best ㅎㅎ see you at Guangzhou tomorrow(,) I’m going to sleep~~^^


and this selca is,... aaahhhhh,.... do try to kill me??? <3

 Siwon Oppa again now,

 @siwon407 blue ocean.. good night beautiful tokyo! see you tomorrow guangzhou :)  pic.twitter.com/CDIPXlE8



Kangin Oppa can't sleep,.. waeyo Oppa??? are you nerveous with the Musical???


@Himsenkangin i cant sleep.. Is it because the stage yesterday & today was too good for me? Ke. Thanks to everyone who welcomed me warmly. I can’t think that it’s mine yet but i’ll make it mine soon! Our company members worked hard. Great job. Sleep well.
@Himsenkangin Must come alone now. Youngwoon, let’s do well. This is first schedule alone since i returned from army.. And i worked that hard for it and it’s just that important. Let’s find myself again now. Let’s walk forward now. Behind me is a wall. Let’s walk forward in big strides! Aja aja!
Teuk Oppa my Husband updated about Oricon,

@special1004 Sexy Free and Single… 3 consecutive days  being #1 on oricon!! Thanks!!

The last is My husband again,.. kkkk,.. actually siwon Oppa also updated again, but it's on weibo and he said an identical thing and same photo with his tweet before XD

@special1004
E.L.F Japan!! Really wanted to meet you. See you again!!!
J-ELF I wanted to see. It was nice seeing you. ELF is the cutest ^^ Be well~

yeah,.. it's ended right here,.. XD

cr : sup3rjunior.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment