2013-01-10

[FULL TRANS] Sungmin, Yesung and RyeoWook Lotte Interview


Q: Childhood dream?

Yesung: (to Wook) You wanted to fly like birds?
Wook: I wanted to become a bird
Yeye: You can still do it. It's made possible with bungee jumping and sky diving

I wanted to become a basketball player for some time, then, I wanted to become a designer because I studied art for a while. And after that, I wanted to become a sports reporter, but look at me now, I ended up becoming a singer.
Sungmin: I'm not gifted with special talent, so everyone called me a "practice freek"
Yeye: as for Sungmin, he didn't miss a single day over the 5 years of training before his debut, I think it was his diligence that shaped him the way he is today.

Q: Current Interest?

Sungmin: I'm interested with only one thing these days. Shindong became interested in golf recently so it's really fun playing golf
Wook: recently, I became interested in travelling. I'd like to go backpacking through Europe

Q: What does Super Junior Mean to you?

Yesung: I always say Super Junior is like the water to me
Wook: I feel like I have more brothers and friends. Another family!
Sungmin: The place where my dream is made true. As I nurture my dreams, it is Super Junior that makes each step of my dream possible

Q: Things you do better than the members?

Wook: Cooking :D
Sungmin: wait, can you say you're good at it?
Wook: Do you know how difficult it is to prepare a meal?
Sungmin: Then tell us what you can cook
Wook: I love snack. Honeyed sweet potatoes! I'm really good at cooking honeyed sweet potatoes1
Sungmin: His honeyed sweet potatoes are really good.
Yesung: you can get movie recommendations from me. The team members and all singers in our management call me and text me each time they go abroad. They want me to make movie recommendations.

Q: Any comments for those who dream of becoming the next Super Junior?

Yesung: I hope the future singers to come and our seniors would not let go of thins career. I'd wish to work diligently and consistently with them.
Sungmin: If you're doing what you love, you can go through difficult times and be rewarded in the end. Let's have fun with it.
Wook: For everyone, nurture your dreams. Keep reminding yourself "I can do it. I can do it." Then you really can do it. If you continue to work hard and don't give up, you won't become the second or third super junior, but become the number one on your own. These will come the day when you become number one.
Sungmin: Be the only one.

RELATED POST:



credit n trans by : ELFISHics
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment