2013-01-10

130110 [FULL TRANS] Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong Lotte Interview


Q: Current Interest?

Kyu: I'm into eating
Shindong: oh, that's weird!
Kyu: That's really weird. I like eating at famous resturants
Shindong: I'm into golf these days. I often play golf these days. I often said people that I am a golf lover. They really think I'm good at it so they ask me to play together
Teuk: For fun?
Shindong: Yeah, we just play for fun

Q: Things you do better than the members?

Kyu: I'm the best as far as computer games are concerned
Teuk: Kyuhyun hangs out with pro gamers when he has free time.
Kyu: I met them yesterday too and had a meal with them
Teuk: Chin ups
Shindong: Chin ups?
Tuk: I'm good at chin ups
Kyu: How many can you do?
Teuk: More than 20
Shindong: Can you show the motion since we don't have the bar?
Teuk: *demonstrating* You've got to use only the back muscles
Shindong: You can't cheat
Teuk: I didn't
Shindong: I think you just did


Q: What does Super Junior mean to you?

Kyu: Super Junior is home to me
Teuk: home!
Kyu: In other words, If I have to work in independent project, my ultimate place is Super Junior
Teuk: Home, home, sweet home.
I used to be quiet and timid, but ever since I became part of Super Junior, I learned what happiness meant

Q: Super Junior in 20 Years?

Teuk: I think we'll continue to have concerts then. But instead of having world tour and spectacles I think we will do something like world dinner shows. We can sit around together and have a talk. The fans may not be as enthusiastic as they are now, but we, the fans and us will become more intimate as growing old together...
Shindong: Sounds very appealing.
Teuk: And we will continue to have fun

Q: Any comments for those who dream of becoming the next Super Junior?

Kyu: we have a unique atmosphere in our own team. We're always cheerful. It's all because members trusts and respect each other that our fans love us all around the world. When your team is made up, I hope you work together and respect each other as you head forward
Shindong: Of course you've got to be good at singing, dancing and acting... But if you pay just a little attention to human relations, you'll become a very good public figure.
Teuk: Cheer to sweet, young dreamers! Go for it!

RELATED POST:






credit n trans by : ELFISHics
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment