2013-01-28

130127 SJ M at Guangdong TV 'Challenger' Recording in Guangzhou Part 2 [10Pics]


Omigod,.. my Kyumin Feeling is very overwhelming,.. I'm just sooo happy as a joyer,.. omigod,.. thank you Kyumin, Thank you Xiao Yu,.. XDD I heard that Kyumin Couple is separate in different teams. But they did practice together [ I need fancam  ],.. but unfortunately Sungmin Oppa's teams was lost, and,.... Kyuhyun Oppa suddenly run into Minnie Oppa then Hug him >.< kya,.. I'm dying to find fancam,.. kya~~



It's the time for Kyuwook shipper :)




Evil-Wook,.. what are you doing???




Wanna see some skin??


Kyu Butt is good too,.. kkk :)


kkk,.. okay that's it :)


RELATED POST:



credit : chijinshan, upupnana, if love, xiao yu and etc as tagged at LOGOs
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment