2012-09-19

120918 RULE THE SKY : Super Junior's Figures

Kya,.. Do you already have the ID???? No?? me too,.. XDDDDD,.. I wanna play this sooo much,.. T.T

  
Rule the Sky Members Phrases

When you will use them,.. They will say a very cute phrases, here they are:
  • Kyuhyun
    watch your health~
  • Yesung
    Sleep well, my princess
  • Siwon
    We gotta work hard!
  • Ryeowook
    hello~
  • Eunhyuk
    I am tear prince, Eunhyuk
  • Leeteuk
    hyung is leader, leader!
  • Kangin
    *laugh*
  • Shindong
    We are Super Junior?
  • Donghae
    Lovely, right?
  • Sungmin
    are you ready to enjoy?



EUNHAE <3

WOOKIE OPPA,.. I heard his phrase is the CUTEst,.. XD




credit : @pooohjs, @hstar1215 , @eunteuk , @NKSubs
Posted here by Sheilanda Park ()
Please also credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. Kamsahamnida :)

2 comments: