2012-09-25

[INFO] Leeteuk's ENLISTMENT Will be At October 30 2012 [Confirmed]

RELATED POST
120823 Something for Leeteuk
120828 A Little Hope for LEETEUK 
LEETEUK
120913 [NEWS] Tomorrow [09/14] will be The Day of Leeteuk Oppa's Enlistment Date Out 
120917 [INFO] Leeteuk's Enlistment Will Be Delayed, It's real, Yaayyy
120920 SMTOWN World Tour III in Jakarta D-2 'Entrance Gate'


My folkways. I'm just a numb like a stone withour feeling yesterday eventhough I know that his enlistment is coming soon. Cause I don't know the date yet. Today it's revealed. And yes,.. I cried. XD,... Just like when I saw the news of Heechul's Oppa enlistment date a year ago.

Leeteuk Oppa will enlist on 10/30 [around 2pm] to Kyung Ki Do, Eu-Jung Boo 306. Will receive training for 5 weeks and will serve for 21 months. Looks like Leeteuk Oppa will return around 2014/07/29.Leeteuk Oppa's enlistment was pushed back b/c of his back disc treatment (from car accident in 2007). He got it treated so he could go as a normal soldier. Leeteuk Oppa will be enlisting on same day as Mighty Mouth's Sangchu.




credit : @NKSubs
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

2 comments:

  1. are fans allowed to go there before he enters? i'll be @ seoul next month and i'd like to see him off for support...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous : lucky you,.. I wish I could do that too,.. Please say My 'Good luck' for him , <3

    ReplyDelete