2012-09-23

120923 Leeteuk Twitter Update : I love You, I want to see You

RELATED POST:
120923 Leeteuk Twitter Update : At smtown jakarta, I wasn't feeling good so I apologize...



*First, He tweeted with Japanese Language, maybe he used google trans or something like that, kk :P *

@special1004 : 見てみたい懐かしいです。そこに行きたいと思う。私たちの思い出を作りたい。私はそこを愛し好き

@special1004 : I want to see is nostalgic. I want to go there. I want to make our memories. I love love it


*then he tweeted again,.. I don't know what's wrong with him,.. kkk,... Whos the girl that he wanna meet?? Is that me??? XDD,.. actually it's ELF <3 *


@special1004 : 我爱你 我想看看你。

@special1004 : I love you I want to see you。


*Haha,.... idk,... I'm happy his condition is better now,.. thanks god,.. T.T, actually the reason why today I didn't update much is because of I didn't know his condition,.. T.T* 

BONUS PIC [RANDOM]:
  




credit : @special1004
trans by @Teukables, google
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment