2012-09-18

120918 Leeteuk Twitter Update : Minha ya You Called me Uncle....

@special1004 : 민하야~~~^^ 삼촌이라고 부르는데..오빠는 안되겠니?매번 녹화 고생했어 애기야!!진짜 야기다!!!이쁘게 커야해요!!!

@special1004 : Minha-ya~~~^^ you called me samchon(uncle)..can't you (call me) oppa? You worked hard during every filming(,) baby!! You are really a baby~^^grow up as prettily as you are now!!!

*HAHAHA,.. Minha wont call you OPPA, Yeobo XD*



*He Tweeted again then:*

@special1004 : 私はあなた方が良いです 

@special1004 : I'd rather you is good

*A while then,.. about 30 minutes later,.. Minha Reply to him*

@pure_minha @special1004 : uncle! When will we meet again??Minha will call (you)♥♥♥

*So sweet,.. I imagine that Minha is my daughter with Teukie Oppa,... XD*




Credit : @special1004
trans by @teukables
Posted here by : Sheilanda Park (
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment