2012-09-12

120911 Kyuhyun Twitter Update : Too bad I didnt get to do the bungee jump..

RELATED POST:
120910 Kyuhyun Twitter Update : that is the charm of vacations!! Gidaehaedo Joha Let's go
120910 Kyuhyun Twitter Update : 1
120911 Eunhyuk Twitter Update : I Love you too,...
120911 Eunhyuk Twitter Update : Kya This is what a Holiday is, Right?
120911 Eunhyuk Twitter Update : tasty ramyeon
120911 Ryeowook Twitter Update : A Europe vacation that I would never forget~^^
120911 Ryeowook Twitter Update : We Have to Have Dinner
120911 Eunhyuk Twitter Update : I I I I'm a rockstar


@GaemGyu 코린토스 운하 (Corinth Canal) 에게해(Aegean Sea), 사로닉만(Saronic Gulf) 을 연결해주는 유서 깊은 운하^^ 혁재형이랑 려욱이 박박 우겨서 가길잘했다ㅜㅜ 번지점프못해서 아쉬웠지만..

@GaemGyu Corinth Canal to Aegean Sea~ The canal with deep history that connects to Saronic Gulf ^^ Good thing I was stubborn and dragged Hyukjae hyung and Ryeowook here ㅜㅜ Too bad I didnt get to do the bungee jump..

 *Kyeopta~*







credit : @GaemGyu
Trans @NKSubs
Posted here by SK Production ( )
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment