2013-03-23

130322 Sungdong Cafe Radio with DJ Heechul [Fan Account + Transcript + Screenshoot]

HeeDJ with his new hairstyle. looking good ;; (cr: MMM梅)


heequeenTing :
#Sungdong Heenim: After I cut my hair and look in the mirror, I told myself that I should take more care. As time goes on, it's more obvious (age) on my face..

Handsome Heenim got a haircut


Sungdong cafe: "Hello everybody, I'm DJ Kim Heechul. And today is spring!" (cr: 暖暖酱子呀)  


Fan left message: Oppa's hair is so nice, like Sorry Sorry era. Doesn't look like ahjussi anymore (cr: 暖暖酱子呀)

Hee: Why is everyone saying I became handsome? Didn't I always wear cute hats here? T.T (cr: 暖暖酱子呀)

Sungdong Cafe - Hee said people around him opposed to his previous hairstyle, so he cut it XD (詹二瘦瘦瘦爱希__)  


Hee: I like a hairstyle like a beggar. T.T Heenim (cr: tyuri_sun)

Fan: Oppa looks like Tom Cruise Hee: It's true that Tom Cruise is handsome but he's a little old (cr: tyuri_sun)

A fan said that his hairstyle looks like Eunhyuk's. Hee: "ah.. Eunhyuk" *throws pen to the tabel* lmao  


Hee: Neomu Saranghae~~ *heart sign*


  Fan asked if Heechul is coming to SS5 tomorrow. Hee: "ah, the kids' concert is tomorrow. Place...where is it?" (cr: 暖暖酱子呀)

Hee: Only 5 months before discharge, I should stay low key. Sung Dong leaders support me going to SS5 (cr: 影子的素描)

Someone left a message saying that Heenim's hair looks like Eunhyuk now. Heenim dropped his pen immediately. Hahahaha

Hee said yesterday Zhou Mi uploading Mi and Chul pic cause Heenim forgot his Weibo password :)

#SungdongCafe Heenim: When I had an accident, Zhoumi was a trainee in SM. He visited me in the hospital very often, so I like him a lot. Yesterday, he uploaded my photo on weibo cos I forgot my weibo password. Thank you.






Credit + Trans : ELFISHics, heequeenTing, ELF_Thoughts
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment