2013-03-15

130315 Sungdong Cafe Radio with DJ HEECHUL [Transcript + Fan Account + Screenshoot]

130315 SungDong Cafe Heechul


130315 Hee DJ... ㅋㅋ  


SungDong- Fan; Heechul, someone hacked Donghae oppa's twitter yesterday. And hyukjae oppa's recently :[ Hackers are bad

Heechul: It's been a while since I deleted my twitter. People ask me if I will get one again when I get released from the army. Really, when I had a twitter, it was like an addiction. I at least didn't read others messages. I was more like "I am handsome~~~" on twitter ㅋㅋ 


SungDong- This was Close Your Mouth by M&D. I wrote the lyrics and Jungmo composed it. M&D originally stood for Mia-ree and DanGye-Dong (district names) but it sounded weird so I thought of Midnight and Day... and what I'm wearing looks like a hijab right? when we go overseas, many foreign fans come wearing things like this 


SungDong- showing off his 'milky white skins'. Said his skin was like Song Hye Kyo's


SungDong- Heechul texted Jo In Seong about "That winter, the wind blows", saying 'how could Song Hye Kyo-jjang be in sad role like this~~'


SungDong- Heechul "Kangin came last week to record. He asked me to come to the concert next week."


SungDong- Kangin has a solo stage according to what he told Heechul ♥!!


SungDong- Heechul "Kangin was like 'It's my first concert in years. Please come to our concert next week.' so I am still thinking about it."


SungDong- We did Band of Brothers [OPPA BAND] 5 years ago... It's already 5 years ago! ... (omitted)... so I did drums in Super Show with Trax.. and I told the company, I'll do solo drums in the next Super Show and they were like "Sure!! Sure!!". ... and then I said next year "I'm going to go train" and went to the army, which was why it never happened~


SungDong- Lee Seung Hwan manager-nim danced in my place in "U" when I had schedules. After I got in car accident, we got very close. He brought me DVDs to watch and stuff. A funny story to talk about is... the car accident brought me here (SungDong*). Anyways manager brought me a DVD to cheer me up. There was a movie called "Chung Choon Man Hwa" (Teen Comic). In it, the main guy role got in an accident and got hospitalized. Manager hyung felt sorry since he didn't know me well. Next day, he brought me final destination movie and we had fun.

He later went to be manager for EXO before they debuted. He introduced me to them.

*Public Service Heechul is doing is usually for people who do not have perfect health. Due to his leg surgery, Heechul couldn't go to normal army service.


ㅋㅋ Heechul talked about going to a birthday party and having fun with Jo In Seong


Heechul said he is not friends with any pretty female actors/singers. Fan said "liar~" Heechul "I think I don't find them pretty after I become very close to them. I don't see female friends as girls and male friends as guys... wait that's wrong. I don't see girls as girls.


Heechul said he doesn't know R&B well.. fan asked if he was talking about Chris Brown. Heechul "Isn't he the one that hit his girlfriend..? I don't know R&B well at all.. please search it for me."


SungDong Cafe- Heechul "Choi Minsoo kakaotalks really cutely. He sends hearts♥ after his messages."


SungDongCafe- Heechul says whenever he talks with his friends, they ask when he is going to be released from the army. Heechul said he should wear a sign with a countdown on it next time


SungDong- Because my eyes are weak, I got lasek surgery. I used to wear color lenses but they are really bad for your eyes. they scratch your eyes .. I heard lasik doesn't hurt.. but lasek hurts for 3 days. It makes you cry like "boo hoo hoo hoo". It made me, who don't cry when watching sad movies, cry.

*Lasik- surgery to improve vision
Lasek is the same thing except it's for people with eyes too small or too damaged


SungDong- Fan "Oppa you placed #1 in 'Super Junior member I don't want as my son-in-law' and Leeteuk oppa placed first. How do you feel?"

Heechul: I got called from reporters about this. The reasons I was chosen as last was good reasons though. "too handsome", "too pretty, prettier than the girl", "looks like he will have many girlfriends.". I say that my problem is games and manga... but I can drop everything for her. But it's really hard... someone told me before to just two-time instead of playing games and reading manga all day. I really hate two-timers so I will never cheat on the girl. But she told me, "Oppa, girls hate guys who play games all day and read manga all day more than guys who cheat."


SungDong- Singing~~♬ pic.twitter.com/updGauotqD


SungDong- Heechul: "Back when I was little...I didn't even have an ideal type back then but.. I used to be the kid.. that didn't want to get a shot by the doctor.. but if the nurse came to give the shot, I would have been like /cough cough/ and sit still to get the shot ㅋㅋ.. "


SungDong Cafe- Heechul did a duet of "사랑보다 깊은 상처"(scar deeper than love) before with singer 양파 (Onion) but it failed pic.twitter.com/qh5CDQ7IAI


SungDong Cafe- Heechul had a fight (?) with Defconn before. Defconn wore a pants with Asuka-jjang on it in the back and Heechul was like "How could you put Asuka-jjang on your butt!"









credit : NKsubs
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment