2013-03-11

130308 [Full] SUNGDONG Cafe Radio with DJ HEECHUL [plus TRANSCRIPT]



by : KaTai HAN

Hee: I’m wearing LOL’s Rammus hat. It’s really heavy pic.twitter.com/T8nm80HvZy

Heechul: I thought about what hat to wear.. I dont have many unique ones left.. this one is most impacting one i have
Heechul: i didnt know It has been 8 years since debut until i came here today. If i had known, I would have selected songs centered on me
Next week SungDong will be Hee special ㅋㅋ he’ll select songs he wants to play for his 8 year since debutㅋㅋ
Heechul read a message from a Russian fan who made a typo “Kim Hae Chul” he said “hello this is Kim HaeChul’s SungDong cafe”
Heechul: listeners, tell your mother you love her since today is International Women’s Day
~~~
Hee: We did a talent competition on first night of OT. 4 friends and I parodied gag concert segments. We received an award
Hee: and I was very handsome back then, not old like this, so I was very popular
I talk with my friends a lot about this… I feel like I’m losing hair.. and it’s a big worry for me
Looking at hoobaes with colorful dyed hair.. I worry about their hair later.. what if they get baldspots later..
We were very popular with elementary kids during rookie days. those fans have now grown up to be in their 20′s now ㅋㅋ
In early years of College, I drank a lot. It’s not bad as those appear on TV but I drank to socialize with new classmates
 I really had no interest on women when I was in college.. and the wind blew late.. now I want to date but it’s too late ㅋㅋ
~~~
Heechul: when I see fans age with us, I feel proud :D
Heechul: (asking PD) If I have a kid while serving the army, will I get a break from service? .. oh wait. Unless I’ve done something *cough* already.. I can’t have a child in 5 months.. darn.
Heechul accidentally called someone ㅋㅋ her “hello?” was broadcasted and he quickly ended the call ㅋㅋ
I’ve discussed with SM how my discharge from the army would be. I want to come out quietly. Staffs disagreed so we’re still talking
Me: oppa, if you wear that hat when you get discharged, It’ll be daebak event. I’ll go and take pretty pics of you
Heechul: If I were to really wear this to the discharge, people would think “Is he crazy?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they’d write articles like “Heechul- was his army life hard?” kkkkkkkkk
~~~
I love manhwa(animation). I hope Korean manhwa develops and gets more famous. The storylines &drawings;are great but manhwa doesn’t get enough support
Fan: what would you do if you are invisible? Go to womens bath?
Heechul: Ai~ you see me too innocently. that’s some dream a elementary kid would have… I’d use it to help people all over the world!…. sorry..kk
When I wear glasses, I look very smart! kkk
Fan: What superpower would you want? Teleporting? Heechul: Isn’t teleporting the best? No traffic on your way home after work!
~~~
Heechul said there are many ways to escape seeing media at discharge such as riding the helicopter at the roof of SungDong District Officeㅋㅋ
Hee wishes to get discharged quietly without media but SM disagreed saying fans would want to see him+it’s been a while since media saw him
Heechul: Today is friday! I like friday not because I can play tonight but I can see you guys on radio ~
Heechul: I love Leonardo Dicaprio. I watched all of his movies. A hyung I know called yesterday and told me he was at a club with Dicaprio. but I told him I couldn’t go since I had to go work tomrrow.
Heechul: I used to go to PC room after friday. now I received calls from the district office, asking where I am. I ask why they ask and they told me “People keep calling us saying they saw you somewhere.. supermarket.. PC room..”
Heechul talked about Trax’s Jungmo ㅋㅋ sayin he called Jungmo and complained to him ㅋㅋ
Yukiko (fan):It’s hot in Japan. I have a test later. Can you cheer me on? Heechul: Yuki is snow in Japanese right?.. Yukiko noona, I love U~






credit trans : NKsubs
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment