2013-03-09

130228 [Official] Star1 Magazine Update with The Translation of The Interview : YESUNG [1Pic]

Star1 (Q: You were blond and pink-haired recently.)
Yesung: It was during KRY tour and I thought ballad alone might be boring and wanted to prepare an event myself. First, I presented myself with blond hair in the concert in Japan. Then I changed to pink for Christmas special concert. At the last concert, many fans told me they like plain black so I changed it back to black. I actually wanted to dye my hair our balloon color, Pearl Sapphire Blue.

Star1 (Q: You are well known as a good son after opening the cafe for your parents)
Yesung: It’s been two months since we switched cafe locations and I am very happy that non-fans come too. We prepared for opening of that cafe for 4 years and my brother played a big role in it. I did all the interior and my brother took care of the menu. I think because my brother did his role so well, our family members are able to work in a comfortable environment.

Star1 (Q: With 2013, you have gone in your 30′s)
Yesung: I became careful with every action I do and every words I say. Nothing else have changed much. In my 20′s, I lived like I am in teen age, and in my 30′s, I will continue to live like I am in my teen age. I have great interest in fashion so I enjoy decorating myself, especially with clothing that stand out. I thought it’d be difficult to dye my hair or wear excessive accessories but I want to continue wearing those. I want to live like I am in my teen age even in my 30′s. I think I just need to mature in mind age (mature in the way he acts).

Star 1 (Q: You seem to have great interest in fashion. You seem to take care of your airport fashion too)
Yesung: I have never worn sponsored clothes to airport, and I feel proud about it. Whenever I go out, I pick a concept. I wear according to my mood that day and that brings me joy. I have great interest in fashion directing too so I am participating in it many times.

RELATED POST: 



credit : NKsubs, wwmisa
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment