2013-03-09

130220 SUMMER SNOW Musical with SUNGMIN [6Pics+Transcript]







In the first interview Japanese greeting: “Hello, I’m SungMin.Would like to talk today to act as Natsuo. Thank you *^^*”
Q:Highlight point?
Sungmin: “SummerSnow is the moving drama hit in Japan in 2000, and I was looking those days.
I think that all the directions that looked at this are impressed.
But since it thinks that what can be expressed in a drama and a musical is different, what is expressed in a musical should be enjoyed fully this time.”
Sungmin–> SungJe–> and a question come, when it was the order of seats, it was next SeungHyun, but it is skipped on the relation of a question. The next is also skipped — SeungHyun asked to MC “Do you hate me ?? “”. Sungmin was gently said in Japanese “Sorry. (Because)You are special*^^*”
Q: Why you chose SummerSnow while there are many offers for stage?
Sungmin: I heard “such a good drama becomes a musical”, the drama movingly was listened to, and avarice came out.
If you would like to show Natsuo’s character through performance.
I would like to show the charm different from an old role again.”
(About “Natsuo”)
Sungmin: “To tell you the truth When I heard SummerSnow will be a musical, I’m heard the wrong information. My role I have heard it first “Seiji”, I have to analyze and diary writing and personality. However, in fact, my role was a role of Natsuo. when my role is Seiji,I think hate Natsuki, Then, when I know my role is Natsuo it has become a hate Seiji (laughs). So I was able to know the personality of both thanks to that, it will help on the acting :) )”
Message to the Japanese fans: “Time has passed since I came to Japan with all SJ. KRY members had a concert, it came, but there has blanked to come by all the members. I want to show everyone to a nice appearance if you can wait a little. For me it is his second musical to be staged in Japan. Please give a lot of hope and love! And please enjoy the healing effect by looking at me:))”
Session impression (Tomoe Shinbo): Sungmin eyes have always shining today, even when people are talking of MC, even when other performers who are talking, He had heard always with a big smile and nod. I heard “wow amazing Sungmin” from photographer behind me♪

RELATED POST: 



credit : tomoe_shinbo
trans : rie @101holic 
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment