2013-01-01

131301 HEECHUL Quoting Himself on Kiseki (Blog) Post

kkk,.. XD,.. still the same our space big star :)

[Trans] 130101 Kim Heechul fancafe Kiseki message

There's no need to say things like "Happy New Year" between us, firstly I need to get out of the army first. I hope it will be like the lost of time.. But there's nothing I can do about it.. I am really keke...

Recently I haven't been using Twiter, Weibo, using nothing. There's nothing much to communicate.

Like what I've said, no news means good news. I've been living well.
After work at 6pm I will dash home, use my left leg toe to switch on the computer. When the computer is starting up, I will dash over to pack clothes and other stuff.
Once the computer starts up, I will log in to LOL, and play till 11pm. After 11pm I will rest and the next day at 7am a new day starts.

I thought I will be able to get a girlfriend while serving the army... It's impossible.
Instead, I thought that it would be a waste to find a girlfriend when I have personal time. Using this time to play a game is better.

Of course, "I haven't been going out with girls, I've been staying at home" I won't say such lies. Because all of you would definitely think that "Kim Heechul is lying"

Get into a relationship quickly. I feel that human beings must have a relationship to live on. But you all can't stay at home and face 2D (game images) like me. Even though I said that, my situation is really pathetic.

Do you remember? I used to say I don't like kids and I don't know what to do?
Do you remember? I used to say I don't like kids and I don't know what to do?

But, recently I think kids are really really cute ?_?
I want to have a kid who looks like me quickly~
I have no intention to get married, I just want a kid who looks like me (+.+)

I told my mum, "I'm lazy to get married, I just want a kid of my own". I could feel that she sighed and smiled helplessly.

No matter what, I've been living pretty well. All of you have to live well too. I want to go play my games now.

Kim Heechul's quote: Although the characters in games will never leave me, but they will make women leave me.

Ah. And also, I will start doing radio broadcast from Friday onwards again.
*I heard he will do the army radio Sungdong Cafe again soon,.. kya~~~~ I hope he will really will,... <3*


131301 [Eng Trans] OFFICIAL Super Junior Greeting 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' to ELF
131301 Shindong Twitter Update : I'm 29!... 
131301 Yesung Twitter Update : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!... 
131301 Ryeowook Twitter Update : Super Junior M arrived to... 
131301 Kangin Twitter Update : because My birthday is early, i am 29 now...






credit : Yelockstar, NKsubs
trans by NKsubs 
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment