2012-12-24

121224 Musical 'THE PROMISE' Press Conference : LEETEUK cut ENG TRANS


Questions with Cast .. Leeteuk cut

"(LeeHyun 2nd Rank) This is a surprising fact but Park Jung Su 2nd Rank snores terribly."

(Park Jung Su-ssi joined last)

"(Park Jung Su 2nd Rank) Yes I am the last. I enlisted October 30th."

(Taking out the time in training, you must have had little time to practice. Once you start performing in January, you would have had less time to practice then you would have outside of army. How does it feel to participate and what did you do to learn your role in such a short time?)

"(Park Jung Su 2nd Rank) First, I worried if I would be able to do well because I joined late but seniors and friends helped me out much by teaching me. I am still learning. I didn't think I would do this well. The producers uncovered my hidden talents. If you come on 27th to open practice and see my acting, regardless of if I do well or not, you will be able to think that all of us are working hard to prepare. The Promise musical produced by the army will not appear stiff and will have much laughter and emotional scenes. So please spread the word and I hope many come on 27th."

(Will SNSD come to cheer you on?)

"(Park Jung Su 2nd Rank) Entire company family plans to come."

(When will they be coming?)

"(Park Jung Su 2nd Rank) We will post it on army homepage. Please come that day."

(Any last words?)

"(Park Jung Su 2nd Rank) Right now, we (the Korean society) are living comfortably.. but while working on this musical, I learned that because of the hard work these people have put in, we are able to live so comfortably. I learned while training that many friends did not know when exactly 6.25 war started... through this musical, I want this important time to be another chance to show their hard work and true meaning behind their hard work."

Trans NKsubs
SC: Daum 


RELATED POST:

121206 Leeteuk got Shooting King [ARMY] 
121206 [Army Training Graduation] Leader PARK JUNGSOO [3Pics] 
121206 [Army Training Graduation] Leader PARK JUNGSOO Part 2 [5Pics] 
121206 [Army Training Graduation] Leader PARK JUNGSOO Part 4 [2Pics] 
121207 [Army Picture] Handsome Soldier PARK JUNGSOO [1Pic] 
121210 LEETEUK at Musical 'The Promise' Photoshoot [2Pics] 
121210 Musical 'The Promise' : Miss Kim aka Leeteuk [2Pics] 
121212 Musical 'THE PROMISE' Official Poster : LEETEUK [1Pic] 
121214 [ARMY Interview Pics] with Soldier PARK JUNGSOO [4Pics] 
121214 [ARMY Interview Pics] with Soldier PARK JUNGSOO Part 2 [1Pic]  
121214 Leeteuk Army Interview ENG subs 
121216 [New ARMY Photo] Soldier Park Jungsoo [1Pic] 
121217 Musical 'THE PROMISE' Concept Photo : LEETEUK [3Pics] 
121217 Leeteuk's New Year Greetings [TRANS] 
121220 [Army Photos] Soldier PARK JUNGSOO with a Friend [1Pic] 
121222 Musical 'The Promise' with LEETEUK Bus [2Pics] 
121224 [NEWSPIC] Musical 'THE PROMISE' Press Conference : LEETEUK [1Pic]
121224 [NEWSPIC] Musical 'THE PROMISE' Press Conference : LEETEUK Part 2 [6Pics]






credit  pic : STARNEWS v ELF_Thoughts
trans by NKsubs
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment