2012-12-26

121225 [FAN ACCOUNT] Conversation with EUNHYUK at TLJ [ENG]

*Someday I will as lucky as her,.. aamiin *

[Fanaccount] 121225 Tous Les Jours with the perfectly perfect Lee Hyukjae ㅡ

So we bought the cake again lol haven't finished the cake bought last Saturday and ordered hot choco because need heat for our hands. I seriously coudn't feel them but then we were told that the hot choco is free, Hyuk's treat for everyone T.T

You are so preciousssss!!!!! ❤

So we walked to that corner and there he was, standing with his mama with that gummy smile on his face and when he saw us, gesturing us to come closer to them. :')))

The first thing we said while shaking hands with him and his mom was "Lee Hyukjae apa khabarrrr?"(how are you?) ㅋㅋㅋ and he smiled so so widely with that proud face and replied "apa khabar!!!!" :DDD "MALAYSIAAA!!!!!!" a bit too excitedly like he had done a bery good job!

lol my dear, that's not the right reply but since you were too cute, your fail passed! XDD <333

I was still shivering when he shook my hand, I guess it's cold and my face is a mess cos he was "aigooo"ing and his mom asked if I'm okay. lol xD I said I'm fine and asked about the gift I gave her last Sat and if she likes it. Hyukjae was only looking with that kicked monkey face omggggg go away!!! MUST CONTAIN FEELS IN FRONT OF LE MOM.

Ok can.

So I asked him about his hair.

Me: Oppa, why did you dye your hair again?
EH: I like wear this!
Me: ?_?
EH: This cute! This! *pointed
at specs*
Me: nooo! your hair!
EH: *leaned face closer to show his glasses since I am short* (maydaymaydaydudebackoffff)
Me: no no! your hair! *touched my hair*
Hyukjae: This? *touched his beanie* (lol i was wearing beanie)
Me: *pointed at his hair and barely touching it cos his face is close creys* your hair colour why had you dye it again? (In korean)
EH: *laugh* aaaaah!!! Hair!! Oooooh Shuju-M concept!!
Me: so that hair is until SJ-M comeback?
Hyukjae: YES!! SJ-M concept! For comeback!! :DDD

I couldn't help but squealed in front of him cos he looked so happy and kept speaking in Hyukgrish to reply me ㅋㅋ

Talking about comeback reminded me of EunHae xDD this time my brain no fail me yay!!

Me: Ah oppa!! What about EunHae new song? When will it come out?
EH: o.o how you know??
Me: Peter and Youngsky, Oneway tweeted it!
EH: Ahhh.....
Me: ???
Me: when will it come out?
EH: hm shikrettt!
Me: Aheyyy~~~~
EH: *shake head cutely*
HyukMom: "Aheyyy"ing along with us (lol it was funny that we all laughed after that)
Me: Is it for Super Show 5?
EH: *laugh again* Secret~ secret~
Me: okok secret

I forgot what we talked about after that erkkk. lol =.='

Then we shook hands with him again and when he was holding my still slightly shivering hand,

EH: Cold?
Me: Yes ><
EH: *rub hands together*
Me: (assdghjlkjCRYYYYY!!❤❤❤)
Your hand is beautiful.. your fingers are long..
EH: What? *still holding hands*
Me: your fingers are long!
EH: *showed his palm and compared hands with him*
Me: See? Long!
EH: I'm long! :D

aksjsuisbausidkdodosauabayyahsjssjissubsus YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME WITH THAT ADORABLE GUMMY SMILE PWAHAHAHHAGAAA

I kenot and laughed instantly that is until we clasped hands and Hyuk shook them kaishjsjsndkd feels. FEELS!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Then I let go of his hand and said goodbye to Hyuk and his mom as staff shoved me the cake.

Me: Thank you so much!!
EH+mom: Merry Christmas!! :DD /waved
Me: Merry Christmas!! Goodbye! /waved back

And I happily skipped out of the bakery.

<33333333

And almost died because of the weather. Again.


121225 EUNHYUK at TOUS les JOURS Part 5 [6Pics]






credit : Honeydewname
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment