2012-10-16

121016 [FANACCOUNT] Eunhyuk at Amsterdam : I TOUCHED EUNHYUK



mysilentmemory:
Eunhyuk at Amsterdam [FanAcc]-121014 
I TOUCHED EUNHYUK
IM NOT JOKING, I REALLY TOUCHED EUNHYUK
THOSE ARE MY CURLS OKAY, THAT IS ME TALKING TO EUNHYUK
Home, still feel like its all a dream. I met and TOUCHED my ultimate bias and got his autograph. Guise….im so happy ;-;
He was walking ALONE in amsterdam, i still think that is a bit dangerous. But i at least met him.
Let me tell you guise, makeup or no makeup, normal clothes or stage clothes. Hyukjae is the most beautiful/handsome man i have ever seen
He was so nice, and humble. And so shocked when he saw my sf&s album. ;-; he’s more amazing than i ever imagined.
I showed him my sf&s album, the first thing he says: wow.
I hope he didnt turn around after he walked away, or he would have seen me collapsing.
GUYS DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG AMSTERDAM IS, WE WERE JUST WALKING IN A RANDOM STREET AND FOUND EUNHYUK. RANDOMLY.
Got his signature ;______;
It still feels like a dream guys……i met my ultimate bias……;-;

I PAID 11,80 euro’s TO GO TO AMSTERDAM AND MEET HYUKJAE, BEST 11,80 EVER SPENT.

Source:@callmenana_





credit ;
POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()
please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment