2012-10-13

121012 SUKIRA : Secret Sunhwa Choose LEETEUK as a Celebrity Male That She Want To Get Married to

*Well,.. Teuk Oppa my husband is really charismatic, that's why girls, women, teenagers, even boys are in love with him,.. unfortunately, He's already mine, ladies and gentlemen,.. mianhae~.. XD*


121012 KTR: Secret's SunHwa chose Leeteuk for "male celebrity she wants to get married to (fake)"

Sungmin: WHY??? He's going to army.
SunHwa: I'll wait
Sungmin: any particular reason for choosing Leeteuk out of many members of SJ?
SunHwa: I've seen him many times and he treated me very kindly on variety shows
Sungmin: many people leave when you go to army
SunHwa: really? tell me the names of those people
Sungmin: sure after KTR today.





credit :

POSTED and re upload HERE BY Sheilanda Park ()

please credit 'sheilanda-superjunior.blogspot.com' as well. kamsahamnida <3

No comments:

Post a Comment